[Live-demo] 3.0 rc5

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Mar 16 12:59:47 PDT 2010

Hamish wrote:
>> ISO is now up too, haven't had a chance to test it yet though.
>

> fyi install_languages failed due to a typo. (now fixed in svn)

Somehow I'm not surprised I made that typo, trying to solve one issue
and creating another. If that's the only real bug I can update the
existing images for the final instead of rebuilding everything from scratch.

The only other minor thing which I don't think would stop this release
is more css cleanup of the tests page - the more I think about it the
more I wonder if we should just pdf the wiki page.

Yes, booting the iso and vm work, and the auto-login is working as
expected too.