[Live-demo] 3.0 rc6 Final Build

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 11:44:53 PDT 2010

--- On Sat, 3/20/10, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Live-demo] 3.0 rc6 Final Build
> To: live-demo at lists.osgeo.org, tech at wildintellect.com
> Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 6:11 PM
> Alex wrote:
> > Files are up, after we've tested a little I'll move
> the
> > folder name to final.
> > http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/3.0-rc6/
>
> great, thanks.
>
> I'll cut the new svn branch tomorrow, and then tag it after
> couple more days of testing.
>

> Hamish

Hello,

Do we have any 'official' DVD cover artwork for Arramagong 3.0? This is the closest I found:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Material_Samples
http://wiki.osgeo.org/images/e/ef/Osgeo_cd.png

but I don't think that resolution is enough for a reasonable print quality, and the DVD case/envelope needs some artwork too.

By the way, I finally found the meaning of 'Arramagong' from an independent source:

http://www.grandpapencil.net/austral/abword/aba.htm
(4th column, 9th item)

Regards,
Juan Lucas