[Live-demo] new apps for 4.0

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 22:59:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

For the September release I propose that we invite the Sahana and
Ushahidi projects to take a spot on the live-{dvd|vm|usb|demo}.

http://www.sahanafoundation.org
http://www.ushahidi.com

while there are currently no formal ties to OSGeo that I know of, both
have a strong mapping component, so maybe we could start creating some.

regards,
Hamish

ps- typo in the new liner notes artwork- it's based on xubuntu 9.10, not
9.04, and it is unclear to me what exactly Lisasoft is claiming copyright
over on the cd label and rear case label? Permission to redistribute is
not the same thing as claiming sole copyright. See the official Ubuntu
disc and disc case for an example of this balance managed well.