[Live-demo] Live DVD sleave artwork

Stefan Krüger krueger at wikisquare.de
Wed Mar 24 01:19:43 PDT 2010

Hi

Attention: It is Geopublisher and AtlasStyler version 1.4 and not version 1.3
as it says here:

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/sleave/arramagong3.0inside-
sleave.pdf

To late to change that? Shoud i open a ticket?

Greetings,
Steve

--
wiki² - Softwareentwicklung
Stefan Krüger

email	krueger at wikisquare.de
mobile	0151 50543949
webpage	wikisquare.de
skype	alfonx

reclaim your net - http://tor.eff.org
enforce privacy - http://www.pgpi.org
pgp key id: 51B576FD - http://pgp.mit.edu

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.