[Live-demo] DHCP

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 09:46:59 PDT 2010

--- On Sat, 3/27/10, maplabs at light42.com <maplabs at light42.com> wrote:

> From: maplabs at light42.com <maplabs at light42.com>
> Subject: [Live-demo] DHCP
> To: live-demo at lists.osgeo.org
> Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 5:22 PM
> fyi-
>
>   I burned a Final DVD image and booted it on a PC in our
> lab area..
> it didn't find DHCP on its own, so the browser couldnt get
> out on the net...
>
>  also the home page of Firefox was probably not the one we
> want..
>
>   -Brian
>
> ==
> Brian Hamlin
> planetwork.net
> OSGeo California Chapter
> (415) 717-4462 cell

Hello, Brian.

I had a similar problem. The 'official' Xubuntu 9.10 live CD does detect my router automatically, but the latest version of the Arramagong ISO does not, so it's offline:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/live-demo/2010-March/001620.html

I wonder if the Arramagong team is happy with this. An offline DVD is enough for us? How many people have actually burnt a true DVD?

Regards,
Juan Lucas