[Live-demo] Re: DHCP

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:01:22 PDT 2010

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio wrote:
> [...]

For the record,
I did test a burned ISO, and was able to connect to the internet though
ethernet.
I didn't try wireless.

Yes, please raise a bug report as Alex suggests. Could you also include
appropriate "Network Tests" to ensure that the tests work appropriately.

Also, it would be good to update the Firefox home page, but I don't
think anyone has worked out how to do this automatically yet.
(Maybe we need to add a manual step into the build process).