[Live-demo] Re: [Marketing] Marketing artefacts, subversion directories, and source formats

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Mon May 17 18:47:21 PDT 2010

Drupal can handle wiki as input where desired or use a few wysiwyg toolsets, or plain text.  It can handle uploads of images as well, though I haven't tried it much.  We'll be upgrading Drupal soon which will give us more options than we currently have but it's worth a try.

Outputting PDF is another area I haven't tried much but regardless there are a few print-friendly options we can check out.  Worst case we have all the data a db at least :)

Let's boil the requirements down to a list of fields (e.g. title, thumbnail image...) and any related groups/categories of fields (e.g. project contact info).  Then I can mock up something to throw stones at.
e.g.:

Contact - name, email, web site
Basic - project title, one-liner, short description, long description, feature list
Supplementary - project logo, screenshots

Tyler

p.s. Can we leave this on the marketing list for further discussion and invite the live-demo folks to join that list for further discussion?  Or vice-versa...