[Live-demo] Draft press release for upcoming 4.5 release

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 07:19:59 PST 2010

Not really a comment on the press release, but I think it would be
useful to select the datasets that we want to put on the next osgeo
live dvd quickly. That way we can make sure that new/updated
quickstarts already use those datasets.

I'm also wondering about the review and the translations of the
quickstarts. If we really want quickstarts that are tested by 'noobs',
and preferably even translated, we could perhaps set earlier
deadlines? I guess many projects that already have a quickstart will
not rewrite them completely, so (at least some) could already be
reviewed earlier.