[Live-demo] Introduction

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:01:44 PST 2010

Jonathan,
Your skillsets and offers to help get more and more impressive with
every email!
The current status of Spanish (and other) translations is here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlRFyY1XenjJdFRDbjFyWHg1MlNTRm10QXk0UWEzWlE&authkey=CPTB6uIE&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Feel free to start translating any of the currently untranslated
Overview documents.
Process is here documented here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate