[Live-demo] Re: Coming to Australia for OGC technical committee meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:30:58 PST 2010

Jon, great to hear that you are interested to include ncWMS on OSGeo-Live.

What I suggest you do is join the OSGeo-Live email list, and officially
note your interest (so other developers can comment on whether we
include ncWMS or not).

The key criteria will be that the application is stable and fills a
niche, and that you have all your docs and packaging ready on time.

High level answers to most of your questions are in our last press
release here: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_11

running to work, will touch base later. ...

On 29/11/2010 8:52 PM, Jon Blower wrote:
> Hi Cameron,

<snip>