[Live-demo] Sphinx errors

activityworkshop mail at activityworkshop.net
Tue Oct 12 03:36:48 PDT 2010

Ok cool, thanks for the reply. So it was the older version of Sphinx
causing the problems. Perhaps the readme should specify requiring a
version of sphinx later than version x, to reduce confusion?

Instead of setting up a virtual machine and installing xubuntu in it, I
did it the easier way - just ran the OSGeo Live DVD, on which
python-sphinx was already installed! On there the build ran fine.

Thanks!