[Live-demo] volunteers needed to translate the documents from OSGeoLive to other languages

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 22:31:26 PDT 2010

Daniel wrote:
> You don't need to download the ISO image, you just need to checkout the
> docs directory from SVN.You can read about it on the Wiki page and
> contact us if you have further questions.

i.e. you *must* work from a current svn checkout of trunk.

"svn diff" and "svn up" from trunk before any edit, and "svn diff" before
all commits! if not, everything goes badly haywire in a hurry.

e.g. I notice this change was not using the trunk source,
 https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/4944

thanks,
Hamish