[Live-demo] Translating 'welcome_message.txt'

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:46:41 PDT 2010

Javier wrote:
> I've been testing OmegaT for the first time and translating
> into spanish the 'welcome_message.txt' file.
>
> I just wanted to share with you that I've found problems trying
> to translate the sentence [1].
>
> May be I'm wrong, but Just in case any of you want to check
> it or change it in the English version.
> [1]
> "To change the language, log out (Applications menu) and
> along the bottom of the login screen is the language menu."

where's the problem? There are a number of ways to log out, the
menu item at the bottom of the Applications menu is just one
of the easier ways to explain.
or is the trouble with the language menu on the login screen?

fyi in svn I have rejustified the original to be about 20% wider
than what was on the Barcelona disc. Now it wraps at column 67.
("gxmessage" (which displays it) cares about the newline
placement)

Hamish