[Live-demo] Countdown to printing the German OSGeoLive

JAVIER SANCHEZ jsgisdev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:07:00 PDT 2010

Hi,

Marco, I considered the file names that I found in the  different folders
the other day. I suggest that if anyone happens to find a missing file name,
please, write it in all the current sheets so we all are aware of the real
scope.

Cameron, I don't think we are in a hurry for the spanish version in next
release. On the other hand, we may try to find help to increase pace.

Cheers,
Javi.