[Live-demo] Countdown to printing the German OSGeoLive

Yoichi Kayama yoichi.kayama at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:16:44 PDT 2010

 Dear Cameron

My name is Yoichi Kayama.
A member of OSGeo.jp

We will have 3  FOSS4G events in Japan this year.

 Oct 23-24   GISA of Japan   anual conference
     we will have special session about FOSS4G
      and  have a booth of OSGeo.jp and FOSS4G sig

 Oct 31 - Nov 1     FOSS4G2010 Tokyo
 Ov 5 - Nov 6         FOSS4G2010 Osaka

We will print DVD using our PC and printer.

Best regards