[Live-demo] disclaimer.rst

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 13:25:56 PDT 2010

Daniel,
The Disclaimer text was taken from an Australian lawyer, and not taken
from any official source.

If someone can suggest an alternative official source which provides the
same sort of text, then I'd be happy to switch to the official source.

If you do translate it, we probably should point to the English version
as the official legal version.

"Disclaimer (translated): .... Refer to the English Disclaimer for use
in a legal context."

On 19/09/10 02:28, Daniel Kastl wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Is the "Disclaimer" text in disclaimer.rst taken from any official
> source like Creative Commons or some free software license?
> Then it might be possible to find some existing translations.
> Or is it some customized text?
> Or shall it be in English even in translated manuals?
>
> Daniel
>

> --
> Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
> eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de <mailto:daniel.kastl at georepublic.de>