[Live-demo] Re: Geopaparazzi on OSGeoLive?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 02:18:50 PDT 2010

  Andrea,
At the moment, the OSGeo stack, and OSGeoLive in particular, is not well
represented in the mobile space.
It would be good to change that.

I assume the Android emulator is Open Source?
What would be involved in if we were to include an android emulator?
What would be the impact to memory usage?
What would be the impact to disk usage?
Would it perform well?