[Live-demo] Re: we are running out of time to have libLAS onOSGeo-Live?

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Mon Aug 1 14:03:57 PDT 2011

$0.02

Given:

  libLAS is a strategically important piece of the OSGeo offerings,
and is at the "programming library" level
  libLAS currently uses a modest amount of disk space

I think its important for libLAS to be present on the distribution,
even while the public outreach and documentation itself
are being worked out...

==
Brian Hamlin
GeoCal