[Live-demo] Re: we are running out of time to have libLAS on OSGeo-Live?

Manuel Grizonnet manuel.grizonnet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:07:33 PDT 2011

Hi all,

FYI, the source code of the LibLas library is integrated in the Orfeo
ToolBox library (included is osgeo live) and it works well!

There is a small example in the OTB software guide which make use of LibLAS
to read a lidar data  file. You can find a example here:
http://orfeo-toolbox.org/SoftwareGuide/SoftwareGuidech7.html#x29-980007.2

Manuel