[Live-demo] 5.0 Beta 4 Status - Space

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Mon Aug 8 03:01:44 PDT 2011

I have found the .svn dirs very useful on several occassions, also..
It seems interesting and functional to have the real way things are
build, right there
OSGeo is really about source code and access to source code, so to me,
that fits well
I really dont know if its worth throwing out the .svn dirs or not, given that

==
Brian Hamlin
GeoCal
OSGeo California Chapter
415-717-4462 cell

We did change from checkout to the method that doesn't create .svn