[Live-demo] Do we want OSGeo-Live on a USB or DVD at FOSS4G?

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:45:33 PDT 2011

I would prefer a USB drive:
1) my netbook does not have a dvd device
2) it is *much* faster. I could get something done on a usb device.
>From a dvd, that is much harder. Usuability and speed go hand in hand.
If I want to test an application and it takes too long to boot, I'm
already busy doing something different.
3) Unfortunately no experience building a usb version of the live dvd
(I use a virtual machine).

Johan