[Live-demo] OSSIM not working on live 4.5

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 15:43:41 PDT 2011

[sorry for top-posting]

Hi,

the ossim package fails to install because the install script
wants libgdal 1.7.0, but only 1.6.0 and 1.8.0 are available.
(ubuntu 11.04 natty + ubuntugis's PPA)

I have just modified the script to bail out if the package
dependencies fail to install, but if this doesn't get fixed
very soon it isn't going to ship. :-(

there may or may not be other problems, but the above is an
obvious one.

see the build logs for details
  http://live.osgeo.org/dev/build/

thanks,