[Live-demo] rasdaman broken in the last build; apt-get autoremove?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 17:34:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

looking through the beta4 build log I notice that rasdaman failed
to install due to missing download from their website.

that also explains why the jdk was left behind.
(the script has been modified not to pull in the jre later too)

I've just now fixed the script to get the available version, it
seems the last point release was deleted from the server? :-(

http://rasdaman.eecs.jacobs-university.de/trac/rasdaman/wiki/Download

also I notice the script tries to do
 apt-get autoremove package1 package2 package3 ...

will that work or does it need 'remove $pkgs' as one step and
autoremove as a stand-alone second step?

thanks,
Hamish