[Live-demo] Re: Greek Translations finished

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:24:27 PDT 2011

<kalxas> CameronShorter, CameronOnAndroid, I have good news, Greek
translation is 2 files away from final 5.0
<kalxas> Also one question: I have in my hands beta4. Should I go on
with testing? I don't know when I will be able to download beta5 or
later (GPRS connection here)

Angelos,
Great to hear you are so close to finishing Greek translations.

 From a testing position, 5.0beta4 is pretty similar to 5.0beta5 and the
next release Alex is building 5.0beta6 or 5.0rc1 (Alex, I'm not too
fussed either way with name selection, I'm possibly mildly in favour of
RC1 as we don't have any major show stoppers left that I'm aware of).

Geospatial Director