[Live-demo] 5.0 Beta 4 Status - Space

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed Aug 17 02:17:48 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Daniel:
> > Yes, the workshop uses some really small area only. I need
> > two SQL dumps for those, who get lost and need to start over
> > with some working database eventually. They don't require much
> > space, when they are packed. 2 or 3 MB, I think.
>
> Hi,
>
> can you update the pgRouting quickstart to fix the begin/end
> node IDs? Since the pgrouting pgsql table was replaced with
> the smaller Denver_CBD version the ones referenced there no
> longer exist.

Hi Hamish,

I'm this week at a location with slow mobile internet connection, so I can't
download the ISO.
So I will just download the Denver_CBD extent to create the routing data and
get some sample points.

Well, not to make sure to have the wrong data. It is this download from
install_osm.sh, isn't it?

wget -N --progress=dot:mega \
   "http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/data/osm/Denver_CBD.osm.bz2"

I will later update the points after SVN updated (many new large scale
screenshots I can see there)

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan