[Live-demo] Re: Greek Translations finished

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:13:02 PDT 2011

On 17/08/2011 10:57 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi Cameron,
>
> Yesterday I committed the final greek docs.
Well done.

> Overviews and Standards are in sync with English versions.
> Quickstarts are in 4.5 state (with some fixes), since I didn't have
> the time to complete those too.
>
> Now I can focus on some testing.

That would be great, we slowly getting through the testing, but I'm
nervous that we haven't tested over half the applications, and we have
only 1 (maybe 2) builds left to fix any issues found.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB