Fwd: [Live-demo] [OSGeo] #772: rasdaman build errors in 5.0rc2

Dimitar Misev misev at rasdaman.com
Tue Aug 23 19:57:01 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the bad fix, --no-install-recommends worked on Debian but
as it turned out it wasn't the case on Xubuntu. I've tested now on
Xubuntu 11.04 and updated the script accordingly.

It installs 332MB and then removes 175MB, so effectively some 160MB of
which a large part is PostgreSQL which is probably shared with other
applications. This seems to be the minimum needed for a running rasdaman.

Best,
Dimitar