[Live-demo] What version of applications should we be installing on OSGeo-Live 5.5?

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 20 12:58:54 PST 2011

Cameron, thank you for starting the engines ;)

Currently the geoserver project started to release 2.1.3, its a minor
version number higher that the version that is on the current 5.0 Live
DVD. I would like to have 2.1.3 on the 5.5 Release because of the
completed German translation of the core modules and the upcoming
FOSSGIS Event in Germany next March.

I will update and test the installer scripts for the OSGeo project if
the geoserver release is out. Everybody is invited to test and
contribute ;)

Cheers,
Frank