[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Live-demo] Has anyone written a "How do you XXX with Open Source GIS?"

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:34:00 PST 2011

This request comes up yearly; and was one of the ideas for content for the osgeo website. The difficulty is finding resources to produce the content.

The trouble is just because a request is common, and makes perfect sense from a marketing open source geospatial point of view, does not imply the foundation has the marketing muscle to get it done.

Jody