[Live-demo]Does your app work on the new OSGeo-Live V4.5 Alpha2?

Jonathan Roach Jonathan.Roach at manly.nsw.gov.au
Sun Feb 6 16:07:59 PST 2011

Hi all,

I have been doing some testing in the previous live DVD acquiring screen shot.

I have not being able to make them available just yet due to machine trouble but I should be able to assist in checking the application list and updating the documentation of the latest OSGeo-live build.

Please let me know.

Regards

Jonathan K. Roach
Geographic and Land Information Systems Officer
Division: Land Use and Sustainability
Branch: Strategic Land Use Planning (Design and Technical Group/GIS)

1 Belgrave Street Manly NSW 2095 | PO Box 82 Manly NSW 1655 | Direct 9976 1612 |
Switch 9976 1500 | Fax 9976 1400 | jonathan.roach at manly.nsw.gov.au<mailto:Suzanne.Biskup at manly.nsw.gov.au> | www.manly.nsw.gov.au<file:///\\store2\root\Software\Templates\TEST\www.manly.nsw.gov.au>