[Live-demo]Does your app work on the new OSGeo-Live V4.5 Alpha2?

Simon.Pigot at csiro.au Simon.Pigot at csiro.au
Fri Feb 11 23:21:51 PST 2011

Just to update the info on GeoNetwork as regards the alpha:

- the installer scripts and configs now support GeoNetwork 2.6.3 (latest stable)
- I've adapted the quickstart/getting_started guide from the GeoNetwork doco and added some extra text and sections to make a quickstart guide for GeoNetwork on OSGeo Live

All committed today.

Cheers,
Simon