[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live-4.5RC1 (for UAT) starts building in 48 hours

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 12:21:04 PST 2011

Alex will be starting to build our first release for User Acceptance
Testing on the evening of Monday 21 Feb 2011 (USA time).

If you have any tweaks for install scripts, please have them in place by
then.
If you are in the process of making a tweak on your install script,
please let Alex know, and then tell him when you are finished.
Ideally, we'd like a 2nd person to test your install script on the
previous VM before we start the release. You can usually find someone to
help out at irc://freenode.net#osgeolive

Geospatial Director