[Live-demo] updated list of the content for the booklet of 4.5

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 13:32:27 PST 2011

Thanks Astrid, your help with graphics will be great.

Re the list of contributors:
In the translators.csv we should have a list of translators, which are
people who have contributed to: doc/*/* (except the doc/en/*)

The contributors.csv contains people who have contributed to all the
other directories. (Many of the translators have also written scripts,
so they should be in both lists).

The list should be reasonably complete, although I suspect there are
some people missing from both lists. It would be good to check our svn
logs to get a list of svn contributors - and confirm we haven't missed
anyone, but as yet I haven't worked out how to do that.

Re versions of docs:
As Hamish suggests, the 2 sources for this information are the
"4.5proposed version" column of
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=8
and a grep of overview doc version numbers. There are still a few
mismatches and I hope that we will have these sorted within a week or so
after we have built the RC and verified installed versions.