[Live-demo] Natural Earth in 4.5b2

Nathaniel V. Kelso nvkelso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:04:28 PST 2011

Brian,

I'm not seeing the any geometry errors in ArcGIS (the horror, the horror) on
the 10m lakes theme fresh off the website. The 1.3 version that was released
a couple weeks ago should have resolved most the obvious topology errors on
the themes that were ID'd to me before. If you want to run a custom repair
geometry / topology script on them as they're imported to the LiveDemo
system, sounds fine to me.

_Nathaniel V. KELSO
  naturalearthdata.com

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: [Live-demo] Natural Earth in