[Live-demo] Install into Virtual Box doesn't pick up on options

Graham Smith myotistwo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:10:23 PST 2011

Hello,

I have just installed OSGEO Live 4.0 in to Virtual Box 3.2.12 on Ubuntu
10.10.

During the install, I entered my user name and password as well as setting
up a UK keyboard and language,  But after the install language and keyboard
were set for US and password and user name were both set to user user.

I have red the intro about passwords, but is the install meant to ignore the
options when permanently installing, rather than running as a live CD.

Thanks,

Graham