[Live-demo] Install into Virtual Box doesn't pick up on options

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 19:15:25 PST 2011

Hi Graham,
I think I've reproduced the problem, of sorts.

I tried installing into a VM from the ISO, using a different username
and password as you suggest below.

Like you, I've found that the user/pass defaults to "user"/"user" rather
than the user/pass I assigned it.
(I selected a keyboard type = English, and that was picked up correctly).

As a work around, I suggest that you either create a new user (using
"useradd" from the command line), or set a new password for the default
user (using "passwd" from the commandline).