[Live-demo] 52°North SOS in OSGeo Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:45:56 PST 2011

Eike,
Thankyou for your comprehensive email. I think you have answered all our
standard questions we ask projects joining OSGeo-Live:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Apply

I think that the 52North SOS would be an excellent addition to
OSGeo-Live. I'm +1 for including it.
Does anyone else on this list have comment either way? I'd like to make
a decision within 24 hours in order to give Eike enough time to be ready
for the Feature Freeze at the end of this week.

Eike,
To make the next release, you will need to be quick about getting your
install script, Overview and Quickstart ready. In particular, could you
please try to have your installer ready and Overview ready to be
reviewed by 31 January.

Geospatial Director