[Live-demo] Re: Which version of ossim should be installed on the next OSGeo-Live?

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 04:33:39 PDT 2011

Hi All

finally back at home i had a chance to update the ossim build to the latest svn on Xubunu 11.04
i tried the script and "maybe" should works ... the only issue is about the desktop icons
they use the old path :

  /usr/local/ossim/executable
instead of :
 /usr/local/ossim/bin/executable

where are stored the .desktop files on the svn repository?
i'll apply this changes and i'll try the script on a fresh VM to test it.

thanks.

Massimo.