[Live-demo] geotools_overview.rst added

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Wed Jul 6 20:08:17 PDT 2011

hi Frans -

   your message is hard to understand, but
I know something about the disk, and can help with additions to geoserver

==
Brian Hamlin
GeoCal
OSGeo California Chapter
(415) 717-4462 cell

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 04:19:16 +0700, Frans Thamura  wrote:

talking geotools
  i think geotools mae geoserver becoma database like wherr geotools is jdbc
  anyone using openlayers?

  i want to put kml in geoserver
  anyone know where is the place to ask both integration

  frans