[Live-demo] RE: MapGuide on LiveDVD 5.0

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:01:57 PDT 2011

On 07/07/11 21:42, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> In fact, we can update the overview [0] to limit to red hat/centos and
> windows (or whatever is appropriate), instead of 'linux and windows'.
> And specify that this is the reason why it is not included on the live
> dvd.
Johan,

My feeling is that the primary purpose of OSGeo-Live is to allow people
to trail quality applications easily. As such, we should only include
documentation on OSGeo-Live for the applications which have have been
installed, and our developers have verified can work.
We are making an exception for OSGeo Incubated libraries, but we should
not make an exception for applications.

Geospatial Director