[Live-demo] Liberal licensing of Project Overviews in LiveDVD, do we want this?

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Jul 12 08:22:17 PDT 2011

On 12/07/11 19:05, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Simon,
> I'm ok with a variant on your points 1, 3, and 4.
> Point 2 is likely to stump 90% of developers to the point of
> procrastination, unless we can provide a link to a table noting what
> licenses can be included in CC-By and CC-By-SA.
>
> Do you know of such a table?

Check out Table 2 in the referenced PDF.
http://www.iis.sinica.edu.tw/~trc/public/publications/jise06/

It is a bit old but could be a basis for expanding on.

CC to CC Comparison are shown here...
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/FAQ#If_I_use_a_Creative_Commons-licensed_work_to_create_a_new_work_.28ie_a_derivative_work_or_adaptation.29.2C_which_Creative_Commons_license_can_I_use_for_my_new_work.3F

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper
    Principal Consultant