[Live-demo] Introduction

Dominik Helle helle at omniscale.de
Wed Jul 13 00:26:54 PDT 2011

Hi list,

my name is Dominik and i'm member of the mapproxy developer team. For some time past mapproxy is part of the OSGeo Live DVD. In this context i translated the mapproxy documentation.

Now i would like to help translating some other documentation into German.

And of course:

I confirm that my past/future contributions will be compatible with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Best regards
Dominik

--
Dominik Helle <helle at omniscale.de>