[Live-demo] OSGeo live contribution confirmation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:41:42 PDT 2011

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under the
current OSGeo-Live license guidelines. I encourage you to seek confirmation
from my employer for contributions made in a capacity as an employee of
LISAsoft.

I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* LGPL (an OSI approved Open Source licenses) for the installed uDig
application; this includes software under a range of licenses compatible
with LGPL. The application also allows users to download additional plug-ins
which may be made available under a range of licenses.