[Live-demo] Re: License

Gavin Treadgold gt at kestrel.co.nz
Mon Jul 18 22:41:13 PDT 2011

On 2011-07-19, at 04:00 , live-demo-request at lists.osgeo.org wrote:
> PS I didn't contribute to [the Sahana] overview/quickstart so can't say anything on those.

That was me - at least the last time. I think Hamish may have created the original version before me - so we'll also need his OK.

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under the current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Cheers Gav