[Live-demo] Please publicly state acceptance of osgeo-live license for license audit (enhanced text)

Jan Drewnak (52north) j.drewnak at 52north.org
Sat Jul 23 00:51:56 PDT 2011

Hi,

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under the current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

I have authored and/or checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project Overviews & Quickstarts for 52North WSS, and as far as I can tell, all source material can be legally included under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews, and Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts.

Jan Drewnak

--
Jan Drewnak

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Muenster
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)251 7474- 432
Fax: +49 (0)251 396 371- 11

drewnak at 52north.org
www.52north.org
www.52north.org/security

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk Local Court Muenster HRB 10849