[Live-demo] access to "live" live-demo docs

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:21:40 PDT 2011

 In communication with Cameron and Frank it has been hard to tell what is going on with respect to overviews and "quickstarts".

Could we set up a nightly build box *anywhere* which would compile the latest docs as they are committed; this would really help when trying collaborate on such things. It would also help encourage people to update the material if the result shows up shortly ...

Perhaps this is already done? I could only find:
- http://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html

Cameron you suggested that I build locally; I can do that when I am at home; but not during work hours making it difficult to respond quickly to your questions throughout the week. It also makes it difficult for Andrea who you are contacting as a uDig PSC member; and who is not a member of the osgeo live project.
--
Jody Garnett