[Live-demo] Re: access to "live" live-demo docs

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 24 05:08:32 PDT 2011

Sorry, I guess this "only" an upload area whenever an alpha or beta build is
done. Not really a "SNAPSHOT" and representation of the SVN trunk
content.... I would absolutely love a continuos integration to get early
feedback, whenever a commit occurs.

I could give a helping hand to setup a hudson/jenkins job that builds the
docs and upload these to the
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs<http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/overview.html>
 area.

Any resources?