[Live-demo] OSSIM not working on live 4.5

Eduardo Kanegae eduardo.kanegae at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 06:20:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

First of all, I found DVD live very nice. It's a very kind solution for
those who are looking for a simple solution of 'how to build a Linux GIS
workstation in 20minutes'.

I already had tested most of instaled GIS applications, including
visual/gui interfaces of OSSIM packages but OSSIM command line tools
it's not working. Eg.

$ ossim-create-histo myimage1.tif
says:
ossim-create-histo: symbol lookup error: ossim-create-histo: undefined
symbol: _ZNK25ossimImageHandlerRegistry4openERK13ossimFilename

and
$ ossim-info myimage2.tif
says:
ossim-create-histo: symbol lookup error: ossim-create-histo: undefined
symbol: _ZNK25ossimImageHandlerRegistry4openERK13ossimFilename

Last info: I'm not using the 'user' account. I've created a new account
for me.

thanks in advance

--
*Eduardo Patto Kanegae*