[Live-demo] libLAS application

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:10:27 PDT 2011

Howard,
Thanks for introducing libLAS to OSGeo-Live. From the answers to your
questions, it sounds to be a stable, and useful application.
I'm +1 for including in OSGeo-Live.

With regards to example datasets. We aim to have all applications able
to run a simple demo without being connected to the internet. Is there a
suitably small LiDAR dataset that could be used for an example.
There is nothing wrong with referencing external datasets for extended
examples.

I'll send another email asking whether there are other OSGeo-Live
applications which could make use of an example LiDAR dataset.