[Live-demo] Project to be included on OSGeo Live GIS Disc

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Fri Jun 10 18:08:49 PDT 2011

side note:

  even though I do not have the 52North server active that I know of,
I see repeated, periodic attempts from something to connect to a
postgres database called "52nSOSv311"

  I have not filed a bug on it for the LiveDVD, but there it is for
your information

==
Brian Hamlin
GeoCal
OSGeo California Chapter
(415) 717-4462 cell

Thank you for your application Jan. A Web Security Service will be an